New Homepage Forum Daily YTT200 HomeWork How to access the 200ytt?

• How to access the 200ytt?

Posted by Jana on August 2, 2021 at 8:35 pm

Hi guys, sorry for my ignorance and maybe a silly question. I started the 200 ytt last year and then took a break because of my pregnancy and other things going on.. I would like to continue now. However, I can’t find any email informing me about how it works here (I used the pranashama.com page before).. I managed to sign in, but I can’t find the ytt course here. On my dashboard it says I have no courses.. But I should! 🙂 Can anyone please help me? The “Contact us” form on this web page didn’t work either.. Thanks a lot!!

Jana replied 3 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Dashama

Administrator
    August 2, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Aloha Jana!

So nice to hear from you! Welcome back to the tribe! 🙂

Yes we have been transitioning over to the new platform, which is here on flowstate.yoga and also will be accessible through the Flow State app (its already out in the google play store and will be in the apple store later this week 🙂

This is all to make it easier and more streamlined for you to access the material from anywhere in the world, at any time from your phone, iPad or computer.

With that being said, do you remember your email you used to sign in before? You will use that same email to login here. And if you don’t have the login password, please just click the forgot password button and create a new one so you have that new one. You will be logging in here on the site or in the app from now on.

You will also have access to all of the training in there. If for any reason you are not seeing the videos or content (there are 200 hours of content so you will see a lot if you’re in the right place) and you can contact our teach manager @NathanCee and he can help you directly with any thing you need or email support@flowstate.yoga

Please lmk asap if you need any other help.

We are here for you and excited for you to be part of the tribe more now.

We have our weekly Live workshops each Sunday 10-1pm EST and also a free business training to help answer any questions you have the first Monday 7pm EST each month (that is tonight). Replays are always available in the replay forum. Link to join us is here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4719012357

Love you!

Namaste,

Dashama

• Jana

August 3, 2021 at 7:37 am

Hi Dashama, thank you so much for such a fast and nice reply! I just reached to Nathan to see if he can help me with the issue. By the way, the email to support@flowstate.yoga wasn’t deliverable both from my Hotmail and Gmail adresses. Thanks again and hope to see you in the course soon. 😀 Jana

• Laurie

August 3, 2021 at 3:06 pm

@janaluzkova@hotmail.com I’m still using the Kajabi App on my phone and easily stream to my TV. Just has to be same email as you signed up with to find the course. Hope this helps.

• Laurie

August 3, 2021 at 3:08 pm

Also, it’s https://www.dashama.org/ not pranashama the course is still available for me here.

• Jana

August 3, 2021 at 7:35 pm

Thanks a lot Laurie! Nathan has fixed the problem, so it already works here. 🙂 I didn’t know about the Kajabi App. I will try it and also take a look at the dashama.org. So many sources now. 🙂 Have a nice day! 😉